Special Education Teacher
- Develop content for educational programs.
- Write educational articles to provide information to our potential users about special education.
- Apply the analysis, design, development, implementation, and evaluation (ADDIE) process to the curriculum design of the educational program.
- Clarify instructional problems and establish goals. Design learning objectives.
- Create and assemble the content assets for compliance.
- Build a virtual community to provide educational support to parents of children with special needs.
- Use data analysis skills of the education field to make reports that reflect the learner’s learning outcome.
- Master’s degree in Special Education or related field;
- 6 months Teaching experience, internship is acceptable;
- Knowledge of assessment of reading and mathematics for Special Education Program;
- Supervise work of 11-9039.00 Education Administrators, All Other.
Job ID#: SET131
Employer: Parent Lab Inc.
Worksite: 718 SW Alder Street, Suite 200, Portland, OR 97205
To apply, mail CV with Job ID#:SET131 to HR, 718 SW Alder Street, Suite 200, Portland, OR 97205